5.17.21 CONTROL ARMS ARE DETAILED AND IN

Lower control arms, meet pancaked C-member.

Some grade-8 blts a wire wheel and some spray paint and clearcoat and presto.


Coming soon. Moog rebuild kit and air bags. 

Steering box, in, upper and lower control arms, in



Steering column, in. Brake reservoir, in. 


The lower control arms are remounted and all I have to do is add the airbags back in. But first, I'll wait for the front suspension rebuild parts to roll in.  

Happily, more dirty work is now out of the way and I'll just be doing some light tinkering until my Moog suspension parts rebuild kit to arrive. 

I'm toying with the idea of remounting the AC system under the dash and getting the connectors pushed back through to the firewall so everything behind the firewall is reinstalled and ready to go. 

I'm also expecting the Holley In-Tank EFI Fuel pump this week. 

Once that arrives. I'll be seriously poised to get this thing back together. 

Meanwhile, I painted my steering column mount black to match the firewall and added clear to get a close match to the firewall's sheen. 

I also cleared the steering column and Borgeson joint one more time. 


Comments

Popular Posts