4.2.21 MOSES AT CPP, AND EXCELLENT ADVICE. (5-BOLT FRONT ROTORS)


I sat on hold on the phone today for over an hour today. 

I was waiting to talk to the technical department at Classic Performance Products, a leading supplier of aftermarket suspension, brake, and performance parts for C10s. 

I was fortunate enough to get Moses, and after explaining to him how long I'd been on hold, I thanked him for his time and told him I'd like to pick his brain on the most affordable way to convert my truck to 5-bolt rotors from the 6-disc units I presently have. 

Having already ordered the rear swap kit from Summit, Moses cut me a break. 

"You should be able to order what you need from any parts house. Tell ya what, if you'll measure the discs you have to make sure they're 1.25" in width, I'll give you the exact parts numbers you'll need. 

I did and he did. 

Here are the numbers Mose gave me to convert to a 5X5" bolt pattern.

Mose instructed me to ask for a pair of rotors for a 1973-74 C0, using the following part #s:

PN5515
or
Centrix PN# 12166000

Moses at Classic Performance Parts did me a solid. Worth being in a hold over an hour for. 

P.S. I also quizzed Moses about using my 2.5" drop spindles versus stock spindles. He said, since I already had the 2.5" spindles on my truck, if it were him, he'd get it all set up and see if I end up with enough suspension travel. 

If not, he advised going to stock-style spindles. 

You rock, Moses. 



Comments

Popular Posts