4.07.21 IF A FIRST YOUR DON'T SUCCEED


The only downside to asking a pro to help you prep your freshly fabricated 
inner fenders and pancaked crossmemeber? 


My painter did such a good job that I needed to make the firewall live up to that standard.


So, with Brian's help we scuffed my paint job and sanded the firewall back to smooth.




Here we are masking the firewall off. 


And here it is wiped down and ready for paint. This time, with a pro-quality paint gun rather than aerosol canned paint. 


Tomorrow, we'll be painting. Or should I say re-painting?


Stay tuned!

 

Comments

  1. I used cheap aluminum foil to wrap the wires and lines. Then taped the ends at the grommets and firewall holes when I painted my engine bay on my 911sc. Foil makes it easy to unmask. Your build is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts