1.3.21 INSPIRATION IS NOT AN ON-TREND THING.

 




I spend a lot of time doing research online and recently found a build blog for a truck that is not on-trend. 
It's phenomenal.
The owner wasn't chasing the latest and greatest. He had a vision. He picked great wheels. 
The owner/builder is running 15" American Torq Thrusts (15X8.5rear, 15X 5" front). 
His vision was a pro-street look. 
Mine is similar, but not the same. 
I'm going to run Cragar SS rims, 17" size. 
I'm going to run less tire height in the rear of my Suburban. 
But like this truck, I'm not chasing the 20" wheel trend. 
I'm chasing my own vision, as was this builder who is obviously very talented. 
He didn't run an aftermarket drop member. He sectioned the OG cross-member that he had. 
This truck is proof to me that chasing trends isn't worth it. 
I hope that my truck will turn out half as clean as this one.
Okay, make that three-qurters. 
One look under the hood tells you everything you need to know about the build quality of this C10.
I love the fact that this owner kept his inner wheel-wells and is running a stock looking air cleaner. 
I love the stain black inner fenders and may steal this idea. 
I love that he achieved a badass ride height and isn't saying frame. 
That's what I also aspire to do. 
Onward. 
 

Comments

Popular Posts