THE BACK STORY: JULY 2007. THE ARTICLE HITS CLASSIC TRUCK MAGAZINE.

 


July 2007, the article on the HouseOSpeed shop truck drops. To say I was thrilled doesn't even begin to cover it. All the work, planning and paying for the best parts and the tope Austin talent to bring it to reality. All the work paid off. I. was so excited, I painted my garage to match the truck.

One day, somebody really smart started a company sealing articles on a piece of wood and selling them to owners who get the vehicles featured in magazines. Who was I to say no?
It was everything I could do to only purchase one.


I not only got a feature in Classic Trucks, I wrote the article thanks to Rob Fortier, lead editor at the time. I asked my old friend, Dave Mead to snap pics, and Classic Trucks printed it hook, line, and sinker.


It was nice getting the opportunity to share the credit with all the folks who worked so hard 
to help make my crazy dream a reality. 

So that's the back story. Fast forward thirteen years. Now, I'm giving the truck a refresh and planning to put some serious miles on her. 








Comments

Popular Posts