Ratiki 1.0 LEADS TO RATIKI 2.0

RATIKI.2.0 
IT'S DEJA TIKI ALL OVER AGAIN. 

Thirteen years is a long time to have anything. Mononucleosis. A bad habit. A garage queen. 

Which brings me to the subject of this post and the Slide Deck I've created to introduce, or should I say reintroduce Ratiki.  

Here's what I'll up to in 2021 be ass and elbows deep in this winter as we continue to socially distance ourselves from COVID-19 and I attempt to do all my parts ordering via Amazon, eBay, and through websites while staying healthy and engaged in driving into a better future. 

ALL MY LOVING. 

Ratiki 2.0 will be getting my undivided attention and discretionary hot-rodding budget until it is back up and ready to be a daily driver, except when it's raining. That's when it will take its rightful place on its prior throne. Otherwise known as my garage. 

Cross your fingers and wish me luck as I attempt to circle back to my truck's original intent a dozen years after its feature article in Classic Trucks magazine. And don't think for a minute this means the Tall T is a goner. It's just going to have to wait its turn.  

Onward. 



Comments

Popular Posts